Monday, August 17, 2009

my performance in ICT IV

TLEIV.....Technology and livelihood education......It is all about improving one's self for regular classes but for us it is allaboutlearning and gaining knowledge about the components and applicationsof computers.
at first,I had a hard time copingwith those lessons until I reached my fourth year level.It is now,maybe,easier tocope with those computer lessons.
Ihad learned about search terms and having a blog.I had fun making my blog....my public diary....
Problems?I had met a very simple problem and that is how to use the shortcuts using the keyboard...hahahaha...very simple...I used to call the attention of my groupmate,Leo...And,BINGO!!!He help me with all of his heart...hahahaha
Moving on,I willmake sure that I will domy very best the next grading period and,maybe,I will be more serious...And I will assure that I will graduate March next year...:)

1 comment: