Tuesday, December 8, 2009

.....+n0vember,A m0nth to rEmemBer+.......

November is the Values month celebration.Values???It seems that my attitudes contradicts it...With those wrong doings and bad attitudes,I can not cope with the Values month celebration.How did I start my november month?
November...full of surprises..Within this month,I learned that I should not use my "powers"..And I am really sorry for what I had done.At the end of this month,I was suspended in CAT.I am so sad but i have to accept the suspension for I know that I have done something wrong.I did not have my duty during the City Meet because of that suspension.
November is a good month too.Within this month,me and my bestfriend forever had our first monthsary as bestfriends..My bestfriend almost got at me because I forgot that very special day fo the two of us.
November 15 on the other hand was the saddest day for us,the IV-MARCONI.Our dearest teacher,MAAM JOSIE had her retirement after many years of her teaching career.We were so sad with the thought that "How can we learn math without you Maam?"And we were so amazed to think that our next teacher will be our second year math teacher for we know that she is so good....
Moving forward,....more posts to come..yeah!!!!!
(=kita kits this december=)

No comments:

Post a Comment